Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Taylor & Sophie Got Hitched...

(...ages ago, but I am so behind in my blog!)

I met Taylor at a festival at the end of 2014 and immediatley knew I needed this guy in my life. You know those people you met, you share 5 words, and instantly know they are on your page? Taylor, (his now wife) Sophie and their son Jude were like a bright, warm, light-filled hug that welcomed me to my new life in Melbourne. A bit gushy you're thinking? I dont care, these guys made my day, everyday and this blog post is about people that have really touched my life.

When they asked me to photograph their wedding in February, I was OVER THE MOON. I knew it would be something spectacular, personal, and unique to who they were as a couple and as a family.

This wedding had an incredible location, vibrant loving people, a bridal party who arrived by bike and could build human towers, a hula-hooping bride, amazing food and punch, vows that left me in tears behind my camera, and generally was just an brilliantly authentic, beautiful, fun and generous display of love. Thankyou Taylor, Sophie & Jude for having me be apart of your day, sorry the blog post took so long.

Love you guys xx

p.s This crazy crew are now living back in Taylors homeland, but before they left we had a great time doing another family photoshoot, which I will share in another soon-to-come blog post. I could photograph this family for dayyyyyys....

p.p.s. You can see a more in their gallery on my website HERE


"We can’t thank Emily enough for her incredible gift: capturing one of the most memorable days of our lives and making it last forever. Emily you have a fantastic eye and are extremely creative with your photography, we cant believe the images. You are professional, reliable and so dedicated!!! On our wedding day you captured beautifully the "getting ready" process at 2 different locations for bride & groom, again showing such dedication before continuing to capture the rest of the day till the very end. It is so special for us to look back through the perfectly captured and stunning photos, We relive the whole day moment by moment whenever we look at them. You have such passion and skill which comes through in your art. We enjoyed every moment working with you. The photos of our wedding day were more amazing than we could ever have imagined. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you."
- Sophie & Taylor Easton