Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

Nunn Family Update

I have had such a wonderful time at all my sessions with the beautiful Nunn Family in Melbourne, I just LOVE home sessions and its so special watching my clients beautiful babies growing up. 

As I'm leaving Melbourne to return to NZ soon I was really glad we managed to squeeze in one last shoot to capture these beautiful boys growing up, check out their mum Carlys' testimonial at the bottom too! So much love here!



"Just a quick note to say that we received the CD today and absolutely LOVE the photos! Again, I'm so pleased with and surprised at how many amazing shots you got given how crazy Tom was being on the day. The photos of Benjamin are some of my favourite photos ever! You are so talented, and I love the you have captured a range of facial expressions and angles rather than just smiling photos - really captures his sweet personality. Thanks again for these memories that we will treasure always."

Check out their newborn session HERE