Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

The Smither Family

I've known Asta and her sister Neisha for over 10 years now; I photographed Neishas' son Tyler after he was born and I photographed Miley, Astas' daughter when she was in her mums tummy and several times afterwards. However, I hadn't seen these guys since Miley was 8 months old so it was so special to spend some time together when I was home in New Zealand recently.

Tyler has grown into an incredibly smart and kind wee boy who made me laugh many times and it was so awesome to see how he gets on with his younger cousin. Having not seen Miley since she was a baby, I was so amazed at her graceful and eloquent nature, just like her mum. 

I consider creating portraits like this a privilege, and it makes me so happy to know my clients, and friends, have images like this to enjoy for years to come. Kids grow up way too fast, take the time to lay in a field, share some giggles and capture the moment!


Love you guys xx